The class 12 students who are preparing for chemistry exam can check out the sample paper link below.
Every year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the board examinations in the month of March and April. This year, the practical exams will begin from January 16. The official datesheet for class 12 and class 10 is expected to be released by the end of December month or in the first week of January 2018.
Last year, the class 12 exams started on March 9. The class 12 students who are preparing for chemistry exam can check out the sample paper link below
Question-wise Distribution of Marks
- Question number 1 to 5 are very short answer type, carrying 1 mark each
- Question number 6 to 10 are short answer type, carrying 2 marks each
- Question number 11 to 22 are short answer type, carrying 3 marks each
- Question number 23 is a value based question carrying 4 marks
- Question number 24 to 26 is long answer type, carrying 5 marks each.