Urgent Recruitment in Indian Navy 2017 – The Indian Navy 2017 Jobs are available for 10+2 students. That is the right time to do something for a country & let’s show some patriotism by joining Indian Navy. If you have an interest in Indian Navy So that is the right field to do job.
10+2 Means 12th is basic eligibility to enter in Indian Navy & The jobs are available for all Streams – Arts, Commerce & Science. So you have to be 12th pass to get job in Indian Navy 2017. In which stream you are belong from it’s doesn’t matter.
More Jobs : Indian Railway 2017 Jobs For 10+2 Students
How To Join Indian Navy After 12th?
Many people has dream to do job in Indian Navy because they do something for the country. They have lots of inspiration in their mind to do their best. and that is the pride moment for us. So we discussing about How To Join Indian Navy? Let’s start.
Before join the Indian Navy you have to know about the minimum eligibility in this field. Down below:
- Log on to the website bhartiseva.com
- Select the post that you want & Read all instruction carefully
- Click on the registration link
- Fill the details & Submit the form
- Take print out of online application
Minimum Eligibility For Indian Navy
- Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 Years. Age relaxation applicable to 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PWD-UR, 13 Years for PWD-OBC, 15 Years for PWD-SC/ST.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates Should have 10th Std Pass from recognised Board & Institution.
- Selection Process – Candidates will selected on the base of Written Exams, Documents Verification & Interview.
Vacancies in Indian Navy 2017 – Online Registration
Note : The Admit Card with Exam Centre details will be made available for download at www.bhartiseva.com