Get Ready to Submit CBSE Fees Online 2017 from January!
Yes this is right , every CBSE students have to Submit CBSE Fees Online 2017. According to the circular School have to make all payment online in the beginning of January so you don’t have to worry now. As we all know that our country becoming the Digital soon as possible. After Demonetization people don’t have too much cash to survive and pay any fee in cash So this is the right way that we must support Digital India.
Best Inspirational & Motivational Quotes At Mrjkquotes.com
Mixed Reaction On CBSE Online Fee System
As per a Central Board of Secondary Education circular from secretary Joseph Emmanuel, all affiliated schools have been told to collect fees online or through other cashless modes from January 2017.
Not just this, the board has directed schools to disburse the salary to their staff through direct bank transfer.
Usha Ram, DPS World Foundation, has welcomed the move. “It’s a good initiative as now everything is going cashless. Some parents might face problem but then they have to learn this method for their ward,” said Usha.
The decision is also being seen as in line with the stress on cashless transactions all round.
Navajeevan Bethany Vidyalaya principal Shahna Renjith said it would help in timely remittance of fee.
“The inconvenience of remitting fee in schools leads to delays. The CBSE decision will benefit parents,” she said.
The school, she said, had been receiving a number of queries from parents asking if e-payment was possible.
However, internet access remains an area of concern. Dr. GR Public School principal Joe Jagadeesh said his schools had students who were first-generation learners or whose parents were daily wage workers.
“It will be a problem for such people to pay fee online. Also, there is need for awareness of internet safety if online payment is being implemented,” he said.
Agreeing with this, Ms. Renjith said, “We have students from all sections of society. Their convenience will need to be looked into. But we are sure that while some parents will face problems, in due course they too will shift to cashless fee payment.”
CBSE Online Fee Payment Method 2017
- Keep your previous information ready before applying, like admit card and marks statement having information about your main examination. Click on the category of examination carefully under which you want to apply.
- Fill in all the details and select subject(s) carefully. You must specify the City/District from the list provided which is based on the state select by you. The state and city selected will be used for determining your examination center and regional office hence it should be selected carefully as it cannot be modified later. On submission you will be shown the application no., note down the application number as it will be used for all future references.
- Upload your scanned Photo and Signature image using “Upload Image” option.
- Go to Fee Payment option and pay using e-challan or Demand Draft.
- Go to “Generate Confirmation Page” option generate the confirmation page. Candidate must send Photostat copy of the Mark sheet/Grade sheet cum Certificate of Performance of the Roll No. filled in the application form and copy of e-challan/ Original DD (in case of payment made through DD) along with the confirmation page to the concerned Regional Office whose address is given on the confirmation page. Fresh female candidate appearing under Delhi Scheme will also have to send the Affidavit.
Source : http://184.108.40.206/cbse/2017/pvtform/
You can also Check Fee status
Also Watch – Pay Cashless #DigitalIndia
Source : Youtube
If you want to Submit CBSE School Fee so you can Pay Here.
The CBSE has also introduced e-payment facilities for exam fee collection, affiliation and various other activities, including making payments to exam invigilators.
Note: submit cbse fees online 2017 start from January, Visit regularly for more updates about CBSE News & Stuff.
Birthday Quotes, Memes, Cake, Wishes Name & Poems At Birthdaylovers.com